• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

I'd like to extend my thanks to @OakleyOneKenobi for the amazing transformation of my Juliets. The lenses were battered, the frame's polished finish had long faded and the nose coupler was so wobbly I didn't wear them much anymore for fear they'd fall off. I packed them off in the post; they travelled the length of England and back again in just 48 hours, somewhere in the middle going from this:
View attachment 1066716
To this:
View attachment 1066717
Fantastic job and thanks again!

Jonathan
Thats a different pair!!! Lol

Great job as always 😎

I'd like to extend my thanks to @OakleyOneKenobi for the amazing transformation of my Juliets. The lenses were battered, the frame's polished finish had long faded and the nose coupler was so wobbly I didn't wear them much anymore for fear they'd fall off. I packed them off in the post; they travelled the length of England and back again in just 48 hours, somewhere in the middle going from this:
View attachment 1066716
To this:
View attachment 1066717
Fantastic job and thanks again!

Jonathan
Was an absolute pleasure Jon. Time to get them back on and swing it. 👍

Had my Juliet’s serviced by @OakleyOneKenobi. I couldn’t be happier with every part of the deal. I was a little nervous about sending them away but to anyone thinking about doing this, don’t hesitate. He’s done a great job.
IMG_5773.jpeg
IMG_5773.jpeg
IMG_5773.jpeg
IMG_5772.jpeg

IMG_5771.jpeg

Two of mine have returned after having some magic sprinkled on them from Mike!

Great guy to deal with and very knowledgeable.

Thank you!

1. Ti02 XX refurbished & refinished.

2. Custom Matt black cerakoted XS with Prizm Snow Torch lenses.

IMG_0967.jpeg
IMG_0965.jpeg
IMG_0964.jpeg
IMG_0956.jpeg
IMG_0957.jpeg

Back