• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Thank you post incoming…… Joined the group to get my Juliet’s sorted, nose bridge tightened and general service. Came across the LEGEND @OakleyOneKenobi through reading threads on here. Contacted Mike for ideas / quotes for works needed. Quick reply, price agreed. Posted over to him this Mon afternoon just gone, back today (Wed morning, like new). LESS THAN 48 hrs later! 👏 Lots of comms, Mike is a fountain of knowledge on Juliet’s, lad is polite and work is brilliant. I strongly recommend him for anything you need doing. He even replaced both nose pads for free! Mike also advised on what may need doing in the future, but to wait. I’ve never met Mike, I have no affiliation to him, BUT good honest work and folk need to be celebrated/ thanked. Cheers Obi. Well pleased. PEACE OUT! 👍

Hi OakleyOneKenobi,
My Juliet's nose price has just gone so need a rebuild. Couldn't figure out how to message you direct on here.
Cheers
Neil

Hi, I have found my old X Metal XX glasses but all the rubbers have perished and need replacing, is this something you could do?

Steve

Latest Posts

Back