• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Thanks for the tips, I'll get in touch with AlphaOmega first to see if the frames can be fixed.

Wish I'd taken better care of my original X-Metal Romeos. Seems like they could still have been going strong with the service you offer had I not had them pinched from the webbing of my rucksack in a ski lift queue many years ago.
Ouch! That’s a sad story! I hear a lot about people having them stolen but, when they are worth £700 you can see why they target them.

UPDATE
Just putting this out there for the UK.

I do repin for all X-metals. Quality job always and back to factory tight.

I will also polish polished frames that have scratches. Take them back to new looking. Just add £5. Check the bottom picture for what they look like when the polishing service is done.

I charge £48.00 for the job and that includes return postage for the UK special delivery.

CERAKOTING available now! £120, Includes, Stripdown, cerakote refinish, retune back to factory tight and, postage back. Pictures below of finished jobs.

EU members, there are customs charges since the UK left the European Union.

Just message me if you want a pair doing.

I have literally done hundreds.

Thanks, guys.

View attachment 543191

View attachment 543196

View attachment 543197

View attachment 749269

View attachment 749270

View attachment 749271

View attachment 749272

View attachment 827636

View attachment 827637

View attachment 827638

View attachment 827639

View attachment 827641

View attachment 862719

View attachment 868657

View attachment 868658

Just putting this out there for the UK only.

I do resin for all X-metals. A quality job always and back to factory tight.

I will also polish polished frames that have scratches. Take them back to new looking. Just add £10. Check the bottom picture for what they look like when the polishing service is done.

I charge £48 for the job and that includes return postage for the UK special delivery.

CERAKOTING available now! £110, Includes, Stripdown, cerakote refinish, retune back to factory tight and, postage back. Pictures below of finished jobs.

Just message me if you want a pair doing.

I have literally done hundreds.

Payment is CASH only. Put it into an envelope with your full name and address on it with your X-metals for return postage.

Thanks, guys.

Last edited:
Hi @OakleyOneKenobi ………

Firstly quality name, but being distinctly on the Dark Side (I’m a member of the 501st Legion 🤣) I’m not sure 😂

I came across your posts on here whilst googling for a repair for my wife’s original Juliet’s……….the nose on them is now so damn loose that she doesn’t wear them, and unlike my X-Squareds I can’t remove those pins myself.

I came across your posts when checking about repairs from other companies and saw fairly dodgy repairs from them! I see you’re based here in the U.K. so is it possible for you to message me so we can start a conversation about how to get her Juliet’s to you and get them back to where they used to be?

Huge thanks

Hi buddy

I don’t usually do repairs for the Dark Side but, I’ll make a concession in this case 😂.

I will message you in a while with my email and phone number. If the lenses need replacing I do that as well.

Best regards Mr Obi Wan

I'd like to extend my thanks to @OakleyOneKenobi for the amazing transformation of my Juliets. The lenses were battered, the frame's polished finish had long faded and the nose coupler was so wobbly I didn't wear them much anymore for fear they'd fall off. I packed them off in the post; they travelled the length of England and back again in just 48 hours, somewhere in the middle going from this:
1688299869315.png

To this:
1688300002441.png

Fantastic job and thanks again!

Jonathan

Back