• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Yellow Lens?

DSC_0108.JPG

Hi yellow is the bottom one

DSC_0109.JPG

Yellow

DSC_0110.JPG

HI yellow. Definitely darker.

It appears that Yellow has been replaced by Prizm Gaming and is currently offered in a limited number of frames.
I'd say that the 75% VLT Prizm Low light is a vetter comparison for the intended use, in spite the fact that it's rose based instead of yellow.

I changed Oakley's gear to a different manufacturer a long time ago. I've ridden a lot, but I've never seen better quality belts and gear. When I decided to conquer the Appalachian Mountain Range trail in the USA, I was given a list of necessary things from bikehikesafari.com that I had to have with me. I decided to find everything I needed from my friends. I caught sight of interesting things that I now carry everywhere with me. There are also pieces of iron for tightening chains, and various tools just in case. I think you can find no worse quality tools and useful things for long and extreme travel.

I changed Oakley's gear to a different manufacturer a long time ago. I've ridden a lot, but I've never seen better quality belts and gear. When I decided to conquer the Appalachian Mountain Range trail in the USA, I was given a list of necessary things from bikehikesafari.com that I had to have with me. I decided to find everything I needed from my friends. I caught sight of interesting things that I now carry everywhere with me. There are also pieces of iron for tightening chains, and various tools just in case. I think you can find no worse quality tools and useful things for long and extreme travel.
Cool story. So are you wearing yellow Oakley lenses, find aftermarket lenses, or what does your post have to do with yellow lenses?

The other night I took my flak jackets with Oakley’s yellow lens (not HI yellow) for a bike ride at sunset and I loved it for how it brightened everything up. I know Oakley doesn’t make a yellow lens anymore but I would like to get one for an M2. Because a yellow lens really isn’t a technical lens (compared to say..prizm lenses), would aftermarket yellow lenses be ok?

I don’t hardly ever consider lenses other than Oakley either, but in this case they don’t make yellow anymore and the ability to cut an M2 lens I doubt there are bigger shields (plus it is only a yellow lens). I would probably look for an impact rated yellow lens but just looking for people’s thoughts around these lower light lens (an area I feel like prizm still hasn’t addressed the best).
I have a pair of a brand new yellow lenses. I also have a clear pair but they are for the Oakley radar EVs not sure if it's the same lenses that would work on yours

Back