• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your favorite Oakley Watch?

smudge_

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
Heyo!

I'm new to this forum and though I am interested in all parts of the Oakley brand their old watches really grab my attention. I am curious what your guy's favorite Oakley watch (or watches) are. Why is it your favorite? If I am interested in getting an Oakley watch shortly (which I am) which one would you recommend?

Thanks yall!

:car:

Have quite a few Oakley watches and each one has its ideal use case, I wear the D1 and D3 at work mainly for the digital functions, for formal occasions the GMT and Blade have a killer look but weight can be cumbersome at times. But overall comfort and style I would say the Time Bomb Icon has got to be my #1 pick

I like my FMJ watch!

IMG-20200620-WA0003.jpg

I do not know a lot about watches but I like blades II a lot ! This is probably my favorite model
Heck Yes! I'm a big watch enthusiast even outside of Oakley, you don't need to know much to enjoy and appreciate them I would say :) Blade II is definitely one I am interested in.

Have quite a few Oakley watches and each one has its ideal use case, I wear the D1 and D3 at work mainly for the digital functions, for formal occasions the GMT and Blade have a killer look but weight can be cumbersome at times. But overall comfort and style I would say the Time Bomb Icon has got to be my #1 pick
Really good picks, I am interested in the Blade, GMT, and TImebomb. My current struggle is understanding what to look for when purchasing and what is a good price. Maybe I will learn more along the way here on the forum and when I unlock the sale channels!

Back