• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If I could only get one Oakley watch, what would it be?

smudge_

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
Simple as that. I have built a large interest in the many Oakley watches made back in the day. Some of my favorites are the GMT, Timebomb, Blade, and Detonator. I am about to be 18 myself so I don't have a huge budget but would love to own a watch. Let me know your thoughts :)

Maybe a Bullet or Crush, to start with......

full.jpg

3531-eac0b777d2c27662691fdf8a5472d130.png

And remember, just because they've given a price, there's no halm in seeing whether you can knock the price down.

Last edited:
Maybe a Bullet or Crush, to start with......

View attachment 1129916

View attachment 1129915

And remember, just because they've given a price, there's no halm in seeing whether you can knock the price down.
Yes, these are very nice! I really like the bottom one I saw someone here got that the other day. Was it you? if so amazing pickup :)

I think my struggle is knowing what a good price is and where to look. I'd assume many here use the sell forums here which I don't have access to yet. Is it best there? should I grind to get it and such or is Ebay also good?

Edit: looking now I see the skull crush is double the price! Augh!

double edit: Oakley Crush 1.0 Y2K Watch Stainless Steel Black Rubber / Yellow Dial | eBay
This one is quite nice!

Last edited:
Yes, these are very nice! I really like the bottom one I saw someone here got that the other day. Was it you? if so amazing pickup :)

I think my struggle is knowing what a good price is and where to look. I'd assume many here use the sell forums here which I don't have access to yet. Is it best there? should I grind to get it and such or is Ebay also good?

Edit: looking now I see the skull crush is double the price! Augh!

double edit: Oakley Crush 1.0 Y2K Watch Stainless Steel Black Rubber / Yellow Dial | eBay
This one is quite nice!
These were bought around 4 maybe 5 years ago, I think(having a stab in the dark here:D). So, no it wasn't me buying them, this recently.

As far as buying is concerned, I bought them all(I seem to recall), from the Bay.

These were bought around 4 maybe 5 years ago, I think(having a stab in the dark here:D). So, no it wasn't me buying them, this recently.

As far as buying is concerned, I bought them all(I seem to recall), from the Bay.
I see, thank you! Maybe I'll just dig around Ebay until I find something cool haha.

If I find something that peaks my interest would you recommend checking with folks in here to make sure it looks good and is a fair price?

Back