• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Aloha and good morning OF. :cool:🤙

IMG_6240.jpeg

Glad they caught that in the pre-op screening!
Doc Hollywood did both of my rotators and is doing my right MCL very soon.
GL!

I'll never go back to Beacon, ever again. I tore my quad tendon clean off the knee and Cha did the "repair". My knee killed me and was unstable as ever. Laxity in the tendon, the knee would collapse when I would bend it. For A year and a half after rehab I told Cha that there was something wrong with the knee and he told me it was in my mind. Finally he told me I could get a second opinion and I told him I shouldn't have to. Anyway, he ordered another MRI, took me in the room with the MRI and told me "the repair looks perfect", " The tendon looks perfect". I finally had to get a 2nd opinion and did so with Mark Galloway (Mercy Health), the Bengals guy and consultant to the NFL. With the same MRI he told me that I "may have 1/4 of the tendon attached and actually doing what it's supposed to do". He reopened it up, reattached the tendon, as it should be and it's been fine ever since. I can't stand their rehab either. Not enough personal attention. I must've had 6-7 PTs during my rehab. Never knew what I was gonna do. Mercy Health was so much better in the PT department. It's been 3 years and zero issues since.

Sorry for the long story.

Evening change up…Just because!…my recently “Cleared” Monster Dogs. Many thanks O-Brother @scrodo 🪖👍

Whiskey Monster Dogs “Cleared” with hand painted Flat Steel Icons and Revant Titanium Polarized lenses.

Side question…why hasn’t some enterprising Oakley artist done up clear resin icons!? @Lopaka KaMars has gotten me hooked on those Valve 1.0 Clear Hubs. I’d buy more than a few frames worth of clear Oakley Icons…am I right my fellow Lopaka?! 👽🤙

IMG_1550.jpeg

IMG_1543.jpeg

Back