• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Couple of NIB Black iridium Radar lenses. :cool:🤙

IMG_2057.JPG

Oakley Unknown (Dark Grey) 03-316.

I absolute love them. I was a bit uncertain whether or not I liked them at first, but after the second day I'm very adamant about my appreciation for them. Don't regret the purchase one bit, and everyone has been saying they look amazing. Just one suggestion if you're buying these to wear them: I've had multiple friends try them on for fun with mixed results, and main thing we noticed is that if you have a big face they look a bit too small, or they don't sit right at all.
But yeah, absolutely lovely. I'll definitely be wearing these a lot.

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-01 at 21.22.48 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-01 at 21.22.48.jpeg

Oakley Unknown (Dark Grey) 03-316.

I absolute love them. I was a bit uncertain whether or not I liked them at first, but after the second day I'm very adamant about my appreciation for them. Don't regret the purchase one bit, and everyone has been saying they look amazing. Just one suggestion if you're buying these to wear them: I've had multiple friends try them on for fun with mixed results, and main thing we noticed is that if you have a big face they look a bit too small, or they don't sit right at all.
But yeah, absolutely lovely. I'll definitely be wearing these a lot.

View attachment 1136212

View attachment 1136213
Which model is this?

Back