• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A minor, insignificant, not so big collection.

I had a clifden that had that holographic with the purple candy over it I sold to someone too. It was like the purple from the Jade fade pair of plazmas.

I had a clifden that had that holographic with the purple candy over it I sold to someone too. It was like the purple from the Jade fade pair of plazmas.
I got your DM, I'd like to talk, unfortunately my options to reply appear to be limited due to the new status, and/or non - premium status of my account. Open to suggestions.

I got your DM, I'd like to talk, unfortunately my options to reply appear to be limited due to the new status, and/or non - premium status of my account. Open to suggestions.
You need so many posts and 2 weeks of being a member before you can have conversations. You a few days short of your 2 weeks idk how many posts you’re at.

Ah, well. Let me work on spicing that up then. Keep those on the back burner then. Love to add em to my pile, without having to cough up my fades.

Cool collection. Mahalo for sharing. :cool:🤙

tmp 7.gif

Thanks yall. Cliffies are kinda my move. That and anything 24k. I actually didn't even like the Bxtr at all until I threw the 24k on my face out of desperation. I was legitimately on my way to Disney World and needed to see (if you've been to florida, you know) and nothing else grabbed me. Saw the lens went...k... threw em on and was sold. Couldn't believe it. 24k just works.

Back