• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Beater Valve 1.0. :cool:🤙

IMG_6135.JPG
IMG_6133.JPG
IMG_6136.JPG

Good day at the Post Office today.

Wasn’t great as there was supposed to be “one” more pair of frames delivered (growl) which needs to be forwarded for a custom…still have hopes for a later today or Monday arrival…but that’s another story!

Many thanks to O-Brother @LambertDad1976 for the Turbine loadout (one frame, lenses, and inserts)! Looks like my next project is standing ready 😏

As to the other two Turbines from eekBay. My gut says they are legit…but I have questions…maybe put that in another thread 🪖👍

IMG_1528.jpeg

Good day at the Post Office today.

Wasn’t great as there was supposed to be “one” more pair of frames delivered (growl) which needs to be forwarded for a custom…still have hopes for a later today or Monday arrival…but that’s another story!

Many thanks to O-Brother @LambertDad1976 for the Turbine loadout (one frame, lenses, and inserts)! Looks like my next project is standing ready 😏

As to the other two Turbines from eekBay. My gut says they are legit…but I have questions…maybe put that in another thread 🪖👍

View attachment 1116789
All three frames appear “well worn” as they should, I know the pair I sent you are real beaters🤣! I’d have no reason to suspect their authenticity! Excellent start to your new project!

Back