• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Timebomb Authentic?

KG22

Oakley Beginner
I saw this watch pop up but I am a novice when it comes to the watches. The front looks odd but it appears the back does look like it has a serial number.

Thanks for your help!

Screen_Shot_2017_07_30_at_11_16_35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_07_30_at_11_16_57_PM.png

Since when does titanium do that? Oh wait it don't and unless they person was loaded with money and diamond that crystal wouldn't look like that

Sent from your mom

It looks legit to me but never seen that dial before. Also looks like it's been through a lot. The serial should be Engraved on the case between the back cover and where the rubber part should be. It looks like theres something there but the pics arent clear enough. Wouldn't pay much for it really tho unless you want it to learn how to practice on watches.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was hesitant to declare it fake because a lot of it looks right, spent some time comparing it to my TB1s. I decided on fake really for just three reasons:

- The flame dial, I've never seen or heard of one like that, even as a one-off, and I did some more searching to see if I could find mention of one.

- The corrosion, I've never seen titanium corrode like that. That one spot in particular on the band to the right, it looks like there's some kind of cheaper base metal under corroded plating.

- The spot in the center of the dial that covers the axis of the hands, it doesn't look right.

So I'm still not 100%, just fairly confident. But its condition is so bad it's moot, it's worthless.

I saw this watch pop up but I am a novice when it comes to the watches. The front looks odd but it appears the back does look like it has a serial number.

Thanks for your help!

Screen_Shot_2017_07_30_at_11_16_35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_07_30_at_11_16_57_PM.png
You're actually considering paying for that??????

There's some crack whores at a gas station on a corner that would make good girlfriends too.

Where did you see that? I'll buy it...for more than the shipping

If you look closely, you can tell the metal isn't corroding, there is something on it. Dirt, concrete, who knows

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back