• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need some expert advice!

Buy some cheap beaters, get some new aftermarket lenses for them, and try them out. That's the only way 'you' will know for sure. :cool:🤙

A lot of us have bought stuff, tried them out, then sold them. Nothing wrong with that.
I see, would you say then just maybe buying frames and some aftermarket lenses to see how they fit and such, and If I do not like them sell the frames? I do have no idea how to put in lenses but I am sure I could learn.

I think one of my concerns is how it fits on my face. A bit unsure on how to know if they will look silly on me or not but maybe you just have to decide that once you have them in hand.

I see, would you say then just maybe buying frames and some aftermarket lenses to see how they fit and such, and If I do not like them sell the frames? I do have no idea how to put in lenses but I am sure I could learn.

I think one of my concerns is how it fits on my face. A bit unsure on how to know if they will look silly on me or not but maybe you just have to decide that once you have them in hand.
You'll have to excuse me a little as I am a bit of a do-it-yourselfer. But that's something else I learned to do that I realized would save me money. Because changing lenses on most frames is actually quite easy. But there are a few frames I won't buy because I can't fix them up myself.

Back