• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feelin' Froggy

Oakley Beginner
My very humble collection. It will never be on par w/most of you. But I'm ok w/it. Started out buying back pairs I had growing up and expanded to pairs I like (and can afford!) Haha!

It's funny b/c my "Grail" is just a pair of Crystal Black w/90s +Red. If you know me you know my obsession w/the difference.

Front: OCP Matte Black and Jade, Polished Black w/Emerald, Crystal Black w/90's +Red, Matte Black w/Violet, Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge w/Ice

2nd Row: Blacklight Black w/+Red, Shawn White 24kt, Deuce Coupe w/Jade, Polished Clear w/VL Ice, Original Fives FMJ 9mm w/Black Irid

3rd Row: G-Shock Collection, Polished White w/Ruby, OCP Jupiter Matte Black w/Emerald

4th Row: Custom Painted Neon Yellow w/Polarized Grey, Ray Ban New Wayfarer Black Rubber w/G15 (No lectures, please)! :laugh:

5th Row: My watch grail and my iPod Boombox :cool:

photo3-4.jpg

Who makes that awesome 80s-style boombox? Also, does it also run on batteries, or is it corded power only?

Excellent collection as well! :cool:

"What watch is that in the back?"

It's a G-Shock. Kawasaki Racing Team Limited Edition G7710KRT-3

"Maybe you should sell the g-shocks for oakleys (and the wayfarers!)"

Haha can't part w/the watches. I mean really, what compliments a set of Frogs better?

"Who makes that awesome 80s-style boombox? Also, does it also run on batteries, or is it corded power only?"

It's by Lasonic. They made the best radios in the 80's and decided to update the inside and keep the outside appearance. It's got Ipod/Iphone, Aux-In, USB, reads memory cards, and has a Mic Input for Karaoke. Runs on either power cord or 10 D batteries (thank God for rechargables!). It's always a big conversation starter at the beach or adult kickball league games! :cool:

That is a sweet collection. Tiny..... Lol wish mine was as small as yours. Love the watch and BoomBox aswell. May just buy one of the lasonic next pay. hahaha

Sick collection, bigger then mine! No pun intended. I'm sitting at.. 1 pair :) in the market for more. Boombox beyond sick!