• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Entire Frogskins Collection with Grails

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Pictures would be fun to see, especially the Andrew’s. Bust those out for single sale.
I've been looking to add a second one to my collection as well. I had figured for years that number 4 wouldn't ever surface but Xavier found it remarkably some years back. I currently own my favorite out of shear luck and waiting 8 plus years for #14 only to have it fall right into my lap. #4 was and has always been my second fav and probably on most oldschool frog collector lists. The whole AP series was one of the best, if not the best collaborations in oakley history. He's an amazing artist and a really nice person too. Not that I know him or anything but chatting over the years randomly has been a treat. It's made me keep mine just for that reason alone.

Some people reacted to this post.
In all honesty you could make your 30k if you took your time and split it all to the right people. I'd imagine for all those ones listed here.....one single person buying it all would be a near impossibility. Those willing to step up and spend that amount would probably have the majority of the list already. Perhaps in better condition referencing your condition and descriptions too.

Username Hidden said:
In all honesty you could make your 30k if you took your time and split it all to the right people. I'd imagine for all those ones listed here.....one single person buying it all would be a near impossibility. Those willing to step up and spend that amount would probably have the majority of the list already. Perhaps in better condition referencing your condition and descriptions too.

I agree. Just lazy to slowly piece it out bit by bit.

And noted on the Ap#4. I know it’s has been one of your favourites ever since I surfaced it. Hahah. I will think about it for sure!

Username Hidden said:

And noted on the Ap#4. I know it’s has been one of your favourites ever since I surfaced it. Hahah. I will think about it for sure!
Please do.

Username Hidden said:

Bro its only 30 pieces. You arent selling hundreds of pairs. I do agree with Brian, you will make more $$ selling individually verses as a package, just my 2 cents

Username Hidden said:
Agreed, on all points, lots of grails but know a few people looking for single sales.
Maybe single sale and what’s left bundle.
The Valentines and Bacons I have had people ask me, Primitives and Brown Flores also.
GLWS🍀🍀

@sunpoh are the primary blue's the LX models? If so, or even if not, are yours a special sample?

Username Hidden said:
@sunpoh are the primary blue's the LX models? If so, or even if not, are yours a special sample?

Nothing special. Just something still in the collection lol.

Username Hidden said:
Nothing special. Just something still in the collection lol.
beautiful collection. Lots of pieces I wish I could get in there. glws

Last edited:
If you split it up, I'm interested in Valentines, Galaxy and Pink Blue Takumi Frogs.