• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2015

called it - through 3 games the Astros have mustered up 8 total hits......

let that sink in for a little bit...

through 3 games............the Astros.......have mustered.........8...........total.....................hits..............

gonna be a long season...go Nats, go Bryce, go Nats pitching staff !!!!!!!!!

I cheer for the Nats because Bryce Harper is my man crush......

p.s.
if that didn't sound bad enough, let me hit you with this next one...

Astros are batting a league worst .096............

yes, .096 is their team batting average right now......

my "baseball dingaling" has never been so soft before :( thanks Astros.......

called it - through 3 games the Astros have mustered up 8 total hits......

let that sink in for a little bit...

through 3 games............the Astros.......have mustered.........8...........total.....................hits..............

gonna be a long season...go Nats, go Bryce, go Nats pitching staff !!!!!!!!!

I cheer for the Nats because Bryce Harper is my man crush......

p.s.
if that didn't sound bad enough, let me hit you with this next one...

Astros are batting a league worst .096............

yes, .096 is their team batting average right now......

my "baseball dingaling" has never been so soft before :( thanks Astros.......

UGH. I liked Gattis, but El Oso Blanco is a K machine! Those HRs he hit were awesome in ATL, I hope he does well, despite the rocky start.

I know it is only 3 games, but the Braves filleted the Marlins, the strikeouts were less. I am sad that Kimbrel had to be dealt, though. The Mets are coming next, and they are not pushovers, thus far.

I hate the gNats. They will take the East, though

UGH. I liked Gattis, but El Oso Blanco is a K machine! Those HRs he hit were awesome in ATL, I hope he does well, despite the rocky start.

I know it is only 3 games, but the Braves filleted the Marlins, the strikeouts were less. I am sad that Kimbrel had to be dealt, though. The Mets are coming next, and they are not pushovers, thus far.

I hate the gNats. They will take the East, though
when we got Gattis, I said that the Astros were going to strike out 300 times between Carter and Gattis...

with those two guys striking out the way they do, I will guarantee you that the Astros will lead the league in strikeouts...

odds are they will come last in runs scored and average as well...I think last year, we played for about 6 or 7 weeks straight with ONE GUY hitting above .220.....

we had 4 guys at the bottom of the lineup hitting under .210.....

when we got Gattis, I said that the Astros were going to strike out 300 times between Carter and Gattis...

with those two guys striking out the way they do, I will guarantee you that the Astros will lead the league in strikeouts...

odds are they will come last in runs scored and average as well...I think last year, we played for about 6 or 7 weeks straight with ONE GUY hitting above .220.....

we had 4 guys at the bottom of the lineup hitting under .210.....
Bittersweet... Braves got rid of the strikeout leaders. The Uptons are in San Diego and Gattis is in Houston. The Braves shouldn't be ranked as high with the Astros with the K. Braves were 29th last year in runs scored, not sure whether that will change lol

Bittersweet... Braves got rid of the strikeout leaders. The Uptons are in San Diego and Gattis is in Houston. The Braves shouldn't be ranked as high with the Astros with the K. Braves were 29th last year in runs scored, not sure whether that will change lol
Astros were 21st in runs last year...

Doesn't help when you're 25th in ERA lol !!!

That's a recipe, well, for a ****ty 70 win season and the 4th straight losing season since 2008...

Back