• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just let me introduce myself.....

mndsm

Oakley Beginner
My god, I haven't written an intro thread in..... FOREVER.

anyhow mndsm, have been since at least 2001. bought a car. It's another story. Started in with Oakley when I moved to Florida in 2015 and needed some sunglasses for the....sunshine state. Weird, right? Typically haunt reddit, don't come out of hiding very often, except to post about clifdens. A few of you that cross over to reddit may have seen me there. At least one of you (whether or not you see this thread is a different story) has made me an offer on an exceptionally difficult to find pair of clifdens I tracked down last year. Still can't come off those, but if you want some cash for those tigers.... let's talk.

Beyond that, I like anything with a 24k lens... anything super weird...Big stuff....

This year's been an expensive one so far. New ones include the BXTR metal 24k, the space encoder, the 13/11, and the Clifden coalesce (that admittedly I didn't even know was coming out, and convinced me to sign up here. I'm loathe to social media, but I'd have been very upset if I missed a cliffy).

Yeah...so... that awkward interaction aside....hello?

My god, I haven't written an intro thread in..... FOREVER.

anyhow mndsm, have been since at least 2001. bought a car. It's another story. Started in with Oakley when I moved to Florida in 2015 and needed some sunglasses for the....sunshine state. Weird, right? Typically haunt reddit, don't come out of hiding very often, except to post about clifdens. A few of you that cross over to reddit may have seen me there. At least one of you (whether or not you see this thread is a different story) has made me an offer on an exceptionally difficult to find pair of clifdens I tracked down last year. Still can't come off those, but if you want some cash for those tigers.... let's talk.

Beyond that, I like anything with a 24k lens... anything super weird...Big stuff....

This year's been an expensive one so far. New ones include the BXTR metal 24k, the space encoder, the 13/11, and the Clifden coalesce (that admittedly I didn't even know was coming out, and convinced me to sign up here. I'm loathe to social media, but I'd have been very upset if I missed a cliffy).

Yeah...so... that awkward interaction aside....hello?
Sounds like a pretty cheap year so far. Buckle up, the rest of the year will be an expensive ride since you signed up here.😉 Welcome.

Sounds like a pretty cheap year so far. Buckle up, the rest of the year will be an expensive ride since you signed up here.😉 Welcome.
FORTUNATELY- I have a few pretty specific pairs I'm hunting for right now. I'm trying to get as close as I can to the Radarlocks Ninja wore in Chappie- and I found a pair of fish scale 24k's that were japanese specific that are not AS close as they could be but neat nonetheless and not common stateside...for obvious reasons. I'm always on the lookout for a second pair of road fade clifdens, since it took me three years to find my first pair- there's one on eBay right now but that seller weirds me out. We'll see what happens. It's March.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

istockphoto-914049668-612x612.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back