• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Tap Watch - Now Available

Sorry to hear that Linus! Was just at Ala Moana and the rep said they just sold out of the steath a couple of days ago. Apparently it's a hot item!

Yeah but I ordered them on the day of the Release, so it's strange, wrote an Email to Customer Care, will see what they will answer, also used the F&F discount code for that ... Maybe this was the reason?

Serious are they joking with me, see answer from the Customer Service :

"Thank you for your email about your recent order #H00008797776. I am so sorry that the Double Tap was cancelled off your order. The only reason I am seeing noted is backorder. We apologize, but the only way to still get the watch would be to place a new order. Thank you for contacting Oakley, have a great day."

Best Regards,

Kati

OAKLEY, INC.

1-800-403-7449

WWW.OAKLEY.COM

Serious are they joking with me, see answer from the Customer Service :

"Thank you for your email about your recent order #H00008797776. I am so sorry that the Double Tap was cancelled off your order. The only reason I am seeing noted is backorder. We apologize, but the only way to still get the watch would be to place a new order. Thank you for contacting Oakley, have a great day."

Best Regards,

Kati

OAKLEY, INC.

1-800-403-7449

WWW.OAKLEY.COM
Classic!!

Really ? I mean this is a common behaviour of Oakley´s customer service ? So sad
So I am asking them again, what about my F&F code I used for it ...
I tell you when they are good their good. But when it's bad it's Bad!!

They should be able to look at the canceled order and see you had a 30% code. Hope you can use it again.

Good luck!!

They are back in the Oakley website but is currently listed as Backordered. I don't know if I missed this but the Stealth version is now USD$ 895. Wasn't it listed as $ 795 before? Same price as the unobtanium version with the blue markers? Why would a simple color change have a price increase of $100? :(

They are back in the Oakley website but is currently listed as Backordered. I don't know if I missed this but the Stealth version is now USD$ 895. Wasn't it listed as $ 795 before? Same price as the unobtanium version with the blue markers? Why would a simple color change have a price increase of $100? :(

895$ for Stealth is same price as one and a half week before Mate.
Yes I know that they´re back on the Website, so that I don´t really understood why they cancelled my order from the 15th of June

Latest Posts

Back