• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double door case

Deadhead87

Oakley Beginner
Just picked up this bad boy about 2 weeks ago. Actually, my brother found it in his home town, called me up and picked it up for me. It was a great price, I couldn’t pass on it. Bottom snd recess lights work. The top Oakley light didn’t but I’ll change the bulb and see. It doesn’t matter to me though, I always put after market lights on it. I changed the locks snd get the doors tomorrow. Anyway, the reason im posting on here is because I don’t know if im keeping or selling. If I do decide to sell, how much do you think I could get?

IMG_1977.jpeg

IMG_1975.jpeg

IMG_1974.jpeg

Last edited:
So double doors are worth less than a tower? Im still under with the lights I bought but that seems low. I’ve seen ppl pay $300-$350 for the towers. Id just keep it..thanks for the reply tho!

So double doors are worth less than a tower? Im still under with the lights I bought but that seems low. I’ve seen ppl pay $300-$350 for the towers. Id just keep it..thanks for the reply tho!

I got mine for $150 with all lights working. Location plays a large part into the price

But what’s good about selling, it’s an open market and you could easily try for 600 to 800 and people will still buy it

I got mine for $150 with all lights working. Location plays a large part into the price

That’s what im thinking to. I’m in Tri-State. I bet i could easily get $450-$500 for it. Sounds crazy but it’s not. Like I said, I see towers going for 300-350 all day. A double in good condition. I’ve seen a few go for $600-700. Basically what I have just not with the eecess lights.

But what’s good about selling, it’s an open market and you could easily try for 600 to 800 and people will still buy it
Yeah, it’s crazy. Ppl want them. I will say i bought a little ass display case and thst wad $140. My 2 towers were 100 more but i fit sooo much more in them. So for what display cases go for, your still making out. A 5 shelf case of what i have is basically $300. At least with the Oakley cases you get more storage. Im leaning on keeping it anyway. I just like to see what’s up. I appreciate all the responses though
Post it for whatever you want though.
Post it for whatever you want though.

I hope you know i wasn’t trying to be a **** or start some ****. I really do appreciate the info. Its good to know if i ever want to buy another. Lol im over here thinking i got such a great deal. But i do think location does okayys big role. Ppl are crazy for these and i do think they sill pay…anyways, thanks broccoli

Back