• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double door case

Picked up mine for $200 which I thought was very fair, albeit I spent another $80 or so in lighting and castors to get it 100%.

Nice. What lights did you use? I used these lights( see pic) they far exceeded expectations. White cabinet light for under the white acrylic shelf on the bottom and recessed lights for top. I had to buy a blank matte sign and cut 2inch circles out and then an inch or 1/2 inch circle in that. So they could rest on something and so there was no gap. (Pic) and i use govee lights for the top top so the Oakley or O could change colors and be whatever inwanted. Thats my favorite ones. I love the way it looks. But i always like to see options.

IMG_1801.jpeg

IMG_1802.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

IMG_1802.jpeg

IMG_1864.jpeg

IMG_1865.jpeg

IMG_1861.jpeg

IMG_1860.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1863.jpeg

Nice. What lights did you use? I used these lights( see pic) they far exceeded expectations. White cabinet light for under the white acrylic shelf on the bottom and recessed lights for top. I had to buy a blank matte sign and cut 2inch circles out and then an inch or 1/2 inch circle in that. So they could rest on something and so there was no gap. (Pic) and i use govee lights for the top top so the Oakley or O could change colors and be whatever inwanted. Thats my favorite ones. I love the way it looks. But i always like to see options.

View attachment 1137268

View attachment 1137269

View attachment 1137270
Not really a fan of how you did those lights. I'm an OEM fan and wanted to utilize only the one factory switch on the side. Here's a video I made which shows how I did it and what parts I used:

Latest Posts

Back