• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deciding which donor lenses

Calebric85

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So I know many have expressed their disgust with the Oakley Gibston since it’s a “normal or cookie cutter frame”, but due to my narrow face and the fact that costas are now king where I live, I actually kinda dig the gibston since they fit my face so well, and look the part while still being different then everyone else. I want to get the prism sapphire polarized but they don’t offer that in this frame. What would the best set of doner lenses be for this frame.
Thanks

p.s: I’m brand new to the forum but after reading alotta post, I gotta say you guys are awesome. I’ve been an Oakley guy ever since my first pair of passed down half jackets 10 years ago when I was 12. I can already see the collection growing just by joining this site lol.

What makes you think Prizm Sapphire Iridium Polarized is not available for Gibston?
I have a set of Gibston Prizm Sapphire Iridium Polarized as donor for one of my X-Metal.
Because those aren’t polarized, those are just regular prizm

Some Online sales sites list the Base Curve of the Lens.
But this is the Guide for Lenses.

Some Online sales sites list the Base Curve of the Lens.
But this is the Guide for Lenses.
Alright buddy, I really appreciate the help 👍

Back