• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100,000 Post Free Oakley Giveaway!

USA fo sho...

I love Oakley's because of their innovative glasses and their world class customer service... What other company will allow for a completely destroyed pair of RX glass that are 7 years old to be sent in for repair and then replaced for FREE!!! I really enjoyed the Oakley brand before that but since they did that 6 years ago for me, I have been Oakley faithful and will remain so!

Poland.

I think my love for Oakley came from cycling. I have started cycling as a kid almost ten years ago when Oakley's were (and they still are) used by top professional cyclists, including my favourite back then - Lance Armstrong. I couldn't afford them at that time, so they were kind of a dream glasses, until around five years ago when I got my first pair of Zero S. Now I love Oakley because it's an iconic company which delivers innovative and top quality stuff in terms of design and materials used.

I love Oakley because they aren't a pretty boy brand. They have been on the cutting edge of technology, style and innovation. Having a pair of Oakleys is a statement that you appreciate the finer things in life.

And like me, Oakleys are made in America.

I'm from the U.S. and for me Oakleys started in the late 80's early 90's when I was just a kid. I grew up in south Florida and used to skate inline aggressive and back then it was either Oakley or Killer loops. I saved up and bought my first pair of O's and have been wearing them ever since.

I live in a small town in NC and our nearest vault is about 50 miles away and our nearest actual store is around 100. For me Oakley is more than sunglasses, or apparel, it's a lifestyle that is far beyond the rest. Oakley's products are strong, durable, and super fresh looking. Everybody always ask me why I like Oakley so much and I simply tell them " I don't like them, I LOVE Oakley!"

Latest Posts

Back