• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100,000 Post Free Oakley Giveaway!

The Netherlands

I love Oakley because of it's unconventional way of thinking. And it's ongoing strive to perfection, not trying to follow the rules, but setting it's own rules. What especially for me as architect is something which is how you can be innovative and ultimately creative. And a real way to give expression to yourself!

England

Oakley have shown how the they keep 'reinventing' themselves, along with their inventory of Art and Science. Built for wearing for ultimate protection against what the sun, the world and nature can throw at you.

Hi there, I'm Frany from Italy and I really love Oakley because is the real state of the art for sunglasses: I'm a motorsport passionate and there is for sure a reason why the best riders are using O!!!! now my collection is close to 100...keep in touch!

Europe

bought my first pair in the mid 90's, but got really hard addicted in 2001 during my internship in at the SDSU . . .
LOVE everything from Oakley - Shoes, Shirts, Backpacks, Hats and the sunnies :rolleyes:

U.K.

I love Oakley.
They made the Romeo.
They made the Juliet.
And then, as we have all agreed, they perfected the sunglass by making the Hijinx.
And that is why we all love Oakley. We all have our favourite, made just for us!
:smile:

USA, I love Oakley because of the beauty of their lens, importantly, it helps me protect my eyes when I cycle.

Back