• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metals On Clearance AMAZON

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
You'll need to dig through the various merchants but there are s number of X Squared and Juliet for $209 to $250. Some of these are from Altrec, some from Framedepot and some from Amazon. Through Amazon Altrec still as the Polished Carbon and OO BIP for $240 even though sold out on their website...they had 1 X Metal and Ruby XS but I just bought it.....Frame Depot has it same price though.

Here's a couple links to start...like I said, dig and there's more

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0033PS0CE/?tag=oakleyforum04-20

Amazon.com: Oakley Men's X-Squared Metal Sunglasses: Clothing

Well against my better judgement..... I sprung for a new pair of X... I didnt get the pair I originally wanted as they were already sold out but I decided to pick up a pair. Maybe if I have a good weekend selling and they still have what i want I'll pick up another pair this weekend.

I zero intention of buying another pair right now...but with the line shutting down and surveying the collection and realizing I only had one X Metal frame (Romeo 1) I couldn't pass on $210 shipped for a X Squared Ruby...those are rare already on eBay and when they do pop up its $250, $275, $300....they'll only get pricier once production stops. I wanted to get a couple others (Juliet Ice Polarized, X Squared Polished Carbon 00 BIP) but I just can't do it right now. Ah well...now I have symmetry....4 Juliets, 4 X Squared.

Back