• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will you get a new PC in 4 years?

Seems like common sense, but for some people they appear to be impossible tasks lol
Exactly, it's like they want to get caught/get a virus..........
guess that is just how some people get their rocks off, the fear only make them hornier :oops:

😅

Exactly, it's like they want to get caught/get a virus..........
guess that is just how some people get their rocks off, the fear only make them hornier :oops:

😅
Right!? Guys at work do stupid SHlT on their work phones, and I have to ask if they’re mentally deficient lol

I think Microsoft has integrated itself so deep in business that most people will keep going Microsoft that work in bigger companies to have the consistency on their personal computers. So Microsoft can basically roll out anything they want. The graphic artist's, DJ's, restaurants and cafe's, etc for example and small businesses that aren't already invested in thousands of licenses is where the competitors like Apple have a chance.

Even though it's been a while since your post, the struggle with system updates and transitions remains relevant. I remember feeling the same frustration a few years back. It's like breaking up with your old PC, right?

Latest Posts

Back