• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Model Oakley Backpack/Luggage/Shoes/Other Are These/Help Identifying? [Consolidated Thread]

sorry I couldn't reply to your message as I don't have that function at the moment. I do like those pants they look pretty sick but I'm definitely looking for the pants in my original post just in a larger size.

Again sorry that I'm replying to ya here man.
Got it

[Update!]

So I was finally able to find a pair of the pants that I was looking for in my initial post. They are a similar model I believe! Unfortunately they are Japanese sizing so they don't fit. They are a size 31 but fit more like a size 28/29. The search continues but at least I know what they are and where they are from!

I also discovered during my research that these pants are specifically from Oakley Japan and also more specifically their golf line. I think these style of pants were never sold outside of Japan and a lot of Oakley Japan's apparel uses the "Profile Skull".

This variation of pants is probably also a newer or older version of the pants above probably still around from the early 2000s or later on from what I can surmise, since the original pic that uploaded has front pockets that have a different style and the side pocket has a silver O-logo compared to the one that I have which has a black tonal O-logo.

I hope this update can give further context to my original post and also maybe help someone else who is also looking for these pants as well.

And if anybody has any type info please lemme know as literally any info is helpful info!

Thanks!
View attachment 1091264View attachment 1091265 View attachment 1091266View attachment 1091267View attachment 1091270View attachment 1091269View attachment 1091268
@Japanese Jellyfish would you know anything about these pants? A mutual pointed me towards ya. I thought you maybe might know something.

Is this a Surf Pack 2.0 New Khaki?
What size is it in Liter?
IMG_6558.jpeg

Last edited:
Can I please get an ID on this Backpack
It looks like a Link Miltac Backpack but its not that one, it haves the SI Logo in one of the side pockets
@Nortika any idea of what backpack it is ?
20231209_121417.jpg
20231209_151306.jpg
20231209_151416.jpg

Last edited:
Back