• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are these!?

gordonguy24

Oakley Beginner
hello from MN! I have been meaning to order replacement lenses for these sunglasses and I cannot remember what model they are to save my life. Does anyone happen to know which model these are?? Thanks for any feedback!

Blake

image.jpg

So I looked online and the Oakley Twitch’s are not the same as these? I really appreciate it though! Hopefully we will find out what they are soon!

No there isn’t. I know they are real because I ordered them from Oakley back when I was working at a powersport dealership. I ordered these and a pair of oil rigs at the same time. I have been combing the house to see if I could find the box but I have been unsuccessful. Never leave your two favorite sunglasses on the coffee table when you have a 2 yr old!

No there isn’t. I know they are real because I ordered them from Oakley back when I was working at a powersport dealership. I ordered these and a pair of oil rigs at the same time. I have been combing the house to see if I could find the box but I have been unsuccessful. Never leave your two favorite sunglasses on the coffee table when you have a 2 yr old!
@RetinaBurn already ID'd them original "CAnteen" note there is a reboot of the oakley canteens so you may come up with a different looking model when you use the google-izer

Latest Posts

Back