• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twitter officially owned by Elon Musk!

Free Trump

Or did they already reinstate his twitter account? I don't know.
Trump released a statement saying he won’t come back anyway. He’s going to just stay on his own plate form he just created. He should just come back at least once and say Hello or something.

Elon is a huge fan of the Babylon Bee and they are also banned, so I’m sure they will be the first to be unbanned. I think he should just do a mass pardon of every account that was banned and give everyone another chance with his new less censorship rules.

EA6A9F45-332B-4686-8D13-BD71F10F96A1.jpeg

E11D13A5-313F-44EF-8A22-D8ECEE2AADB2.jpeg
D12BC010-8689-458C-A2B6-4325F6B34353.jpeg

I do hope he cleans house and fires most of the people that work there and brings in new free speech friendly employees. There was a report that they had to put extra passwords and approval on any updates because they were afraid of sabotage from disgruntled employees.

Last edited:
Its crazy what Twitter has turned into. Not even trying to mask the bias. Cant say Hunter laptop, cant say stolen election, unless its the 2016 election. The vanity and narcissism will keep tweeter relevant for many years.

Latest Posts

Back