• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Heh…you are too kind Brother! I’m just an old Army War Horse tinkering around 🪖👍

The real credit goes to @THE X-MAN. He rocked that Troy Coyote. Darn I love that color.

I gotta tell ya I was sweating bullets! A couple times I had to yank the saddle harness needle thru with pliers and I kept checking the coyote finish to see if I scratched his hard work…or a darn lens. Happy to say I did not! 😜
Oh cool. Does that mean you did the leather work!? Xman is one of the best! We have 2 or 3 on the forum who are masters

Oh cool. Does that mean you did the leather work!? Xman is one of the best! We have 2 or 3 on the forum who are masters

Absolutely agree…we are truly blessed by some true artistic genius here…yourself included (don’t go getting all modest on us Brother! I have an example of your works 😉).

Yup. I stumbled thru the leather work. I have a thread here on the forum displaying my various tinkerings 😏👍

Absolutely agree…we are truly blessed by some true artistic genius here…yourself included (don’t go getting all modest on us Brother! I have an example of your works 😉).

Yup. I stumbled thru the leather work. I have a thread here on the forum displaying my various tinkerings 😏👍
I can't believe I haven't seen it yet.
Thank you.

As usual, The X-Man did a superb job of applying Cerakote H-240 Mil-Spec Olive Drab to this pair of Mars Standard for me. My light box washed it out a bit but this is a superb “Old School” Olive Drab if you are ever looking for such.

He also painted a pair of Square Wires in this same color for me but I’ll wait till @Chris A Hardaway puts the Prizm Jade lenses in first before showing them off 🐸👍

Many thanks as always @THE X-MAN …well done Indeed! 🪖👍

IMG_1418.jpeg

Back