• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Hundreds x Oakley colab Eyejacket

Maybe your not down wi da kids
Guess not... I get that these internet sites are about fashions directed mostly at youth but that was the first of these sites it felt like Jr. high might be their primary target... promise i am in all seriousness... If the guy that runs the shop has made his millions then good for whoever but it does feel kinda weird chasing Oakleys from a site that comes off as childish

Last edited:
Guess not... I've get that these internet sites are about fashions directed mostly at youth but that was the first of these sites it felt like Jr. high might be their primary target... promise i am in all seriousness... If the guy that runs the shop has made his millions then good for whoever but it does feel kinda weird chasing Oakleys from a site that comes off as childish
I’d love a set but his attitude makes me not want to buy them . Hopefully all his hardcore crew get some and within the hour there on the reselling sites . And then he might start to see his hardcore crew really care about cash not reissue Oakley Eye Jackets

I’d love a set but his attitude makes me not want to buy them . Hopefully all his hardcore crew get some and within the hour there on the reselling sites . And then he might start to see his hardcore crew really care about cash not reissue Oakley Eye Jackets
Kinda makes me want to buy all of them, scrape his logo off every single one, then resell them at cost as a plain EJ

Guess not... I get that these internet sites are about fashions directed mostly at youth but that was the first of these sites it felt like Jr. high might be their primary target... promise i am in all seriousness... If the guy that runs the shop has made his millions then good for whoever but it does feel kinda weird chasing Oakleys from a site that comes off as childish
i know that it must be hard to get a grasp on counter culture over in Montana, but just because you don’t know what the brand is, doesn’t mean it’s a ‘stupid collab’. both brands are based in southern california and share a similar DNA, hell i’d bet Bobby was probably wearing oakley before you were.

a lot of you need to get a grasp on reality. crying about false scarcity and resellers but you’re quick to charge over market for XM in the exchange. too little pairs - boo Lux and boo flippers, too many pairs - boo Lux boo QC. yeah resellers suck but that’s an internal Oakley issue, not a societal issue. head on down to orange county and let them know! if anything, his verbiage seems to WANT to get it into the hands of people like yourself… but guess that’s not good enough. all good more for the rest of us then :)

i know that it must be hard to get a grasp on counter culture over in Montana, but just because you don’t know what the brand is, doesn’t mean it’s a ‘stupid collab’. both brands are based in southern california and share a similar DNA, hell i’d bet Bobby was probably wearing oakley before you were.

a lot of you need to get a grasp on reality. crying about false scarcity and resellers but you’re quick to charge over market for XM in the exchange. too little pairs - boo Lux and boo flippers, too many pairs - boo Lux boo QC. yeah resellers suck but that’s an internal Oakley issue, not a societal issue. head on down to orange county and let them know! if anything, his verbiage seems to WANT to get it into the hands of people like yourself… but guess that’s not good enough. all good more for the rest of us then :)
WTF2.gif

Back