• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Starting my collection!

I assume there are a good chunk of XM’s as well but the serial numbers and overall quantities made are far less than for sure a Juliet. Plus the XX is the coolest of them all (biased opinion)

For me, coolest award has to go to Crater/Mars Jordan and Romeo 2... they are both so unique in their own ways.

For me, coolest award has to go to Crater/Mars Jordan and Romeo 2... they are both so unique in their own ways.
Love love love the Mars/Crater design, unfortunantly look like shyt on me so only have a MJ and a BNIB Crater I got to break the seal on the box... The R2 is absolutely one of the best designs and you won't hear me say that often because its nice loving a design many others pass over without a second thought... comfort and style make it stand right up there with the XX and most attractive part is the affordability of a frame.

Hello my name is Ashton and I am trying to start my own Oakley collection. My father used to collect Oakleys but has since sold them all and looking to start my own. Any suggestions on cool pairs to pick up? I’m looking into the Romeo sunglasses at the moment.
Once you start you won’t be able to stop lol

Back