• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Kr6Rbp.gif

There was nothing I wrote that was wrong at all. It’s a fact. I love the Prequels too even though the first two leave a lot to be desired with regards to dialogue and flow. Great storytelling though. But those wigs and bad dialogue and the way they speak doesn’t flow naturally. Revenge of the Sith is a 9/10 though! 🫡
As a lightsaber collector it doesn't bother me I find it funny, but surely sidious using a graflex (anakin's) lightsaber for the action sequences must bother you if the side of a braid does. Rots is second on my list

Watching the last episode of season 2 of The Mandalorian now (I know, I know, I was waiting for it to come out on physical). I’ve enjoyed it - I’ve got Obi-Wan Kenobi and Andor on order, how do you reckon they stack up against the Mandalorian?
Andor is on par or slightly better than Mando IMHO. Obi-Wan was just ok

Watching the last episode of season 2 of The Mandalorian now (I know, I know, I was waiting for it to come out on physical). I’ve enjoyed it - I’ve got Obi-Wan Kenobi and Andor on order, how do you reckon they stack up against the Mandalorian?
Andor, Obi-Wan and Ashoka were all an amazing watch for me. Seen each season at least three times :)

Latest Posts

Back