• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Who is this?
IMG_7070.jpeg

You don't like great storytelling ? Each to their own I guess
I don’t like bad dialogue, bad acting, poop jokes and having Obi Wans hair go from wig to non wig or having his braid go from right to left side between shots in the same scene. Sloppy filmmaking which Lucas continued with Obi Wans hair and beard in episode 2. Episode 3 Lucas finally made a decent film:)

That said, I watched TPM 7 times in the theater and watch it at least 5 times a year for 25 years now. So I’ve probably seen it 125 times or more 🤣

I don’t like bad dialogue, bad acting, poop jokes and having Obi Wans hair go from wig to non wig or having his braid go from right to left side between shots in the same scene. Sloppy filmmaking which Lucas continued with Obi Wans hair and beard in episode 2. Episode 3 Lucas finally made a decent film:)

That said, I watched TPM 7 times in the theater and watch it at least 5 times a year for 25 years now. So I’ve probably seen it 125 times or more 🤣
Love the prequels

Screenshot_20240505_124214_DuckDuckGo.jpg

There was nothing I wrote that was wrong at all. It’s a fact. I love the Prequels too even though the first two leave a lot to be desired with regards to dialogue and flow. Great storytelling though. But those wigs and bad dialogue and the way they speak doesn’t flow naturally. Revenge of the Sith is a 9/10 though! 🫡

Back