• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

youre-farting.jpg
when-someone-deletes-all-the-memes-from-your-phone.jpg

Last edited:
Curious if anyone else collects the wood boxed legacy set lightsabers and what your opinion is on them. I just think they are neat display pieces.

Curious if anyone else collects the wood boxed legacy set lightsabers and what your opinion is on them. I just think they are neat display pieces.
My friend is into collecting them as LARPing pieces. They are quite expensive, but they feel as real as they should be. He says they're slightly overpriced because they're Disney, but he still spends $$ on them.

Well that's a wrap on the Bad Batch series. Looking back on the series overall I'm satisfied with the show overall. Good characters, good story, some nice twist and turns throughout.

However, I was not that big of a fan of how the series ended. I was really expecting more main characters to not be with us when the final credits hit. I truly believe that Lucasfilm has a problem now of being scared to kill off characters. I was really expecting all members of the batch, excluding Omega, to die rescuing her. Whether it be to keep them available for upcoming spinoffs or whatever it may be it's just getting to a point, IMHO, that no one dies anymore via blaster, lightsaber stab, whatever it may be. The ending, time jump scene was nice but just wasn't feeling the rest of it.

Back