• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Oh your gonna have to watch the old BBC version of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. In the American movie they made one of the main characters black.

the universe is infinite. I'm going to recommend "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" your not "getting" scfi
right right....... but how can someone in a Star Wars movie speak Irish if earth does not exist in the SW universe? 🤔

Will eating a lot of Mexican food and smoking 3 doobies and then going to sleep, give me the answers in my dreams/nightmares...... or will that be a waste of time? 🤔

right right....... but how can someone in a Star Wars movie speak Irish if earth does not exist in the SW universe? 🤔

Will eating a lot of Mexican food and smoking 3 doobies and then going to sleep, give me the answers in my dreams/nightmares...... or will that be a waste of time? 🤔
Honestly I think smoking some weed would really help you. Take a trip to Amsterdam since your scared of Danish jail. Mushrooms or lsd would help you much more. Your mind is so closed. You've never got past the fourth circuit in Leary's eight circuit brain model. You'll understand star wars much better. Stop worrying about accents in space.

Honestly I think smoking some weed would really help you. Take a trip to Amsterdam since your scared of Danish jail. Mushrooms or lsd would help you much more. Your mind is so closed. You've never got past the fourth circuit in Leary's eight circuit brain model. You'll understand star wars much better. Stop worrying about accents in space.
All three are fundamental to expanding one’s horizon for sure☺️

Screenshot_20240330_150738_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back