• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

maxresdefault.jpg

:oops:

-
acolyte4.JPG

Star Wars fans are the most toxic fans out there. Never happy about anything. Mando, Kenobi, Ashoka are fantastic shows. Boba wasn’t as good but still enjoyable. The Sequel Trilogy is great and better than the Prequels.

My goodness y’all complain a lot. I hold the OT in the highest regard but if those came out today y’all would tear it a new asssss.

Star Wars fans are the most toxic fans out there. Never happy about anything. Mando, Kenobi, Ashoka are fantastic shows. Boba wasn’t as good but still enjoyable. The Sequel Trilogy is great and better than the Prequels.

My goodness y’all complain a lot. I hold the OT in the highest regard but if those came out today y’all would tear it a new asssss.
Because it’s normal to evolve like other movies in the industry does. We got so many possibilities nowadays thanks to what cgi offers. The problem is to have poorly written scenarii when you are working on the most awaited franchise of all time

Because it’s normal to evolve like other movies in the industry does. We got so many possibilities nowadays thanks to what cgi offers. The problem is to have poorly written scenarii when you are working on the most awaited franchise of all time
I’m totally stoked about The Acolyte. Something new, something different and it was badass at the end when Darth Plags threw his lightsaber at the Jedi and then forced pushed them all. Darth Plagueis is The Acolyte and this show will tie up the lose ends about how the Sith infiltrated the Senate and disguised themselves from the Jedi. Why do you think Disney has kept their mouth shut? Usually they are spoiling everything.

Yea she said George Lucas was an example of misogyny in the film industry. Like ok woke much lol
I read the article now. It’s a whole bunch of word salad and preconceived notions on her part. Not really Lucas being sexiest. Hell he put Kennedy in charge. Haha.

Tired of this victimhood sweeping the nation.

Also Star Wars is for boys! We just let the girls play in our sandbox and happy that girls have started to like it😂😂😂 Whoops.

Not true, the first seasons of Mando and the Boba series were well received by fans.

Ashoka is ass and this new show seems to mimic it...... nothing but blue/pink haired strong waman...... if we wanted to see that, we could just watch the American women's soccer team.

😇

Back