• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square Wire 2.0

What I would do if I were you I'd test to see if the "new" complete set you purchased has lenses that fit the frame you'd like restored. I don't have any lenses for that model on hand but can make you a set. However you'll be at $100+ (including what's you've spent in it already) by the time I make you new lenses. Currently I only make new lenses if you provide me those ice templates to make a "digital pattern" on my evolution edger.

No lenses will be harmed in the making of your new set. Plus they'll be brand new, so they last and don't delaminated or peel like vintage lenses can.

PS- I will chop a new set of donors though, so whatever they used to be will be lifeless... But the enforcer @QLR1 won't have to worry. They'll be half jacket 2.0 donors most likely.

PPS- @"TRUMP" isn't as crazy as the OF fake news makes him out to be. @hondazcrxsi and @SiRacer420 might both be stoners though. Hehe.
This is the reason I picked up the second pair.
I hope they fit. I do not know in what kind of shape the second frame lenses are.
But who would ask for that price.
It took me me a week and half to finalize that deal.

Square Wire 2.0 is indeed a sweet frame. I’ve worn one since about 2000.

The SH lenses are different from the non SH lenses. They’ll fit but there will be a gap. eBay is about your best bet, they come up from time to time. Having RJ cut a set is a good option too if you like newer colors.

I see them pop up all the time around $50-$60 so keep an eye out if you like them.

I am indeed a stoner.

Baptised on the White Cliffs of Dover by The Pope himself mate
Square Wire 2.0 is indeed a sweet frame. I’ve worn one since about 2000.

The SH lenses are different from the non SH lenses. They’ll fit but there will be a gap. eBay is about your best bet, they come up from time to time. Having RJ cut a set is a good option too if you like newer colors.

I see them pop up all the time around $50-$60 so keep an eye out if you like them.

I am indeed a stoner.
I will keep that in mind.
Thank you

I bought a Juliet for $20 in the past, so it's safe to say people do some weird ****
That is so true.
People do not know what they are selling.
Today a guy picked up a Monster Dog in near new condition for 45,-
Was on sale for not more than 2h.

Back