• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded SpecialAdvisor’s Supply Crate

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Here for your Trading consideration are a few pairs of Oakleys that are getting little to no attention.

If interested send me a PM and I’ll provide whatever additional pictures you’d need.

One Ballistic SI M-Frame 3.0. A Microfiber bag will be included and it comes with an Oakley Array soft vault.

I am always looking for X-Metal beaters or parts, Valve 1.0s or parts, clearable Oakley Frames, and heck something I ain’t got and don’t know I need (Uranium Frames! Who knew!?!).

Here they are. None are beaters and many have only been worn a couple times at best and at least two only once.

Clifdens, Drop Points, HNBLs, MUZM Sub Zero, and Monster Dogs are GONE! 🪖👍

This frame is still available:

SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 - Dark Bone - Prizm TR-45 - also comes with a pair of Prerox Polarized Green Mirror lenses

These below are GONERS 🪖👍

SI Ballistic Clifden - Matte Olive - Prizm Tungsten Iridium Lenses - GONE!

SI Ballistic Drop Point - American Heritage Uncle Sam - Matte Olive Ink - Prizm Tungsten Lenses - GONE!

SI Ballistic HNBL - Matte Black - Prizm Grey Lenses - GONE!

MUZM Sub Zero - Finger Print Frame - Prizm Black Iridium Lenses - GONE

Monster Dog - Fluoro Camo Olive / Khaki / Orange - Grey Lenses - I also have the original accompanying Backpack in Black-Orange - GONE

erb- warlord of mars 002f.jpeg

photo oct 13 2023, 12 58 29 pm.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Received my supply crate today and super pleased with all offerings!! Although I may never get to wear the clifdens, my daughter fell in love with them!
A1EC6A8B-8FC4-4594-8E1F-A5CEBF280AFD.jpeg

She says they’re so “mad scientist!”

Username Hidden said:
Received my supply crate today and super pleased with all offerings!! Although I may never get to wear the clifdens, my daughter fell in love with them!View attachment 1130128

Enjoy! Heh…never thought of them that way but why not?! 👨‍🔬

Username Hidden said:
Received my supply crate today and super pleased with all offerings!! Although I may never get to wear the clifdens, my daughter fell in love with them!View attachment 1130128
Better not show her a Mars then. :D🤙

Last edited:
We have a bad enough shades addiction in this house! No need to up the stakes!🤣😂

DANG Folks!!!

No love or interest in a lightly used Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 - Dark Bone - Prizm TR-45 - also comes with a pair of Prerox Polarized Green Mirror lenses.

Poor sad little Oakleys 😉

giphy.gif

200.gif

If you still have them and are interested in anything I have, I’ll take a swing! They don’t call Daddy designated hitter for nothin’!

Username Hidden said:
If you still have them and are interested in anything I have, I’ll take a swing! They don’t call Daddy designated hitter for nothin’!

All yours Brother! 🪖👍

Status
Not open for further replies.