• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SpecialAdvisor’s Mad Labs - Mars Leather Mods Plus

Not exactly Mad Labs related (other than the Lab’s Vault was pillaged!)…just humorous…to me anyway…and I wanted to share it and did not know anywhere better.

I lost two more Oakleys today to my Wife who does “not” collect sunglasses…and was not particularly interested in Oakleys 😜

These two Wires will now be keeping my Plasma Juliet company in my Wife’s possession.

I almost lost a pair of Flaks but they were a bit too loose…she recommended I check the forum to see if it was possible to bend the Flak’s arms in slightly without damaging them 😏

Ah well…now I get a pass for a short bit on Oakley collecting as she might want what shows up in trades 👽🤙

IMG_3392.jpeg

Last edited:
Not exactly Mad Labs related (other than the Lab’s Vault was pillaged!)…just humorous…to me anyway…and I wanted to share it and did not know anywhere better.

I lost two more Oakleys today to my Wife who does “not” collect sunglasses…and was not particularly interested in Oakleys 😜

These two Wires will now be keeping my Plasma Juliet company in my Wife’s possession.

I almost lost a pair of Flaks but they were a bit too loose…she recommended I check the forum to see if it was possible to bend the Flak’s arms in slightly without damaging them 😏

Ah well…now I get a pass for a short bit on Oakley collecting as she might want what shows up in trades 👽🤙

View attachment 1131835
20240213_094218[1].jpg
20240213_100333[1].jpg
20240213_101810[1].jpg

1712971350804.png

I built a Jig and heated up the arm of a Gen2 RJ Pro that was a factory defect.

Might work on the Flak to change the angle of Attack

View attachment 1132135View attachment 1132136View attachment 1132137

View attachment 1132143
I built a Jig and heated up the arm of a Gen2 RJ Pro that was a factory defect.

Might work on the Flak to change the angle of Attack

Great idea. I’ll give a it a go. I was going to try it manually with a heat gun and slow pressure but this makes much more sense 🪖👍

She actually really liked a pair of tortoise Monster Dogs she tried on…but said they were a bit too masculine. Only reason she did not take em for a wear test was they were too loose. Might try it on them as well 😀👍

Back