• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Signed Pleasure single digit

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Just putting this out there to see if I can get a good trade. I have a single digit #009 Pleasure Fuel signed by Jamin Jannard at the March 7th event. This is also unique because it’s the only one I know of where Jamin also personally wrote the single digit serial # under his signature. It’s complete and in like new condition. I have only tried them on a couple times for “What are you wearing today pictures” but then put them right back in my case and never wore them anywhere.

Not really in a hurry to get rid of them. If I don’t get the right trade I’ll just hold on to them. I’m looking for a trade partner inside the U.S. ONLY. NO International shipping. MUST ALSO be an active forum member with over 100 posts, has been here over 6 months. You must also have at least 2 feedbacks prior to April 2024 and be able to show recent pictures of what you have to trade.

What I’m looking for:
1)
A wearable Juliet, doesn’t have to be in great condition, just NOT a beater and with decent lenses.
2) The latest orange Piet Eye Jackets.
3) The Palace Silver Eye Jackets.
4) Possibly another recent Eye Jacket collab (other than the Brain dead one, already have that one.)
-Also if you need a little more to make the trade work for you. We can agree on something from my other trading post and add it to the pot.
Link below:

C6B35F08-B3A8-42C1-A47D-07DEA78D2643.jpeg
A7A187DD-524E-401C-AD1F-FF2466FDEE2E.jpeg
12B01769-4052-4F64-B81D-CBDEA988F4AC.jpeg

01695BA6-6989-482F-8BE9-E4C32C350A70.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Very nice #9 Ms you got there @Kingme, Awesome time spending half the day with OF members 😎🤙🏽🤝🏽

We must do it again and hopefully even bigger

Username Hidden said:
Very nice #9 Ms you got there @Kingme, Awesome time spending half the day with OF members 😎🤙🏽🤝🏽
Thanks man. We need to do that again sometime . 👍😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back