• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo MJ #69! United States Postal Service "lost" it !!!??? Please HELP!

I payed to seller, I won the bid. Just delivery address was in Us in order to have the item much faster in safe hands.
I understand what you did BUT in order for seller to be covered by PayPal (not eBay) he is required to ship to YOUR verified address. Contact PP to see what they say.

I understand what you did BUT in order for seller to be covered by PayPal (not eBay) he is required to ship to YOUR verified address. Contact PP to see what they say.

Jeff is correct here. It doesn't matter if you request a different address the seller is NOT allowed to ship to anything but verified address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about having Joe contact the U. S. Postal Inspectors and file a fraud complaint. Step outside of the local desk people and go for the henchmen. Inspectors don't play around, it's like the have an inferiority complex.

As for the write your address, I have to do that whenever I pick up a package at the counter after a delivery attemp not was left. Can't say I have ever had to do that at my doorstep.

Sucks man, sorry.

Holy sh!t this is getting spooky....I'm in PA, lifelong resident....and I used to live on 69 Oliver Drive!

I don't have these Romeos though.

It's all juuuust a creepy coincidence.

@OakleyFrankFMJ put down the claw hammer...

I hope this gets resolved for you Cody. That's a boatload of money to just see gone with no real official help man. Sorry. :(
maybe you can ask some friends or neighbours in that street area? Thank you for your concern

How about having Joe contact the U. S. Postal Inspectors and file a fraud complaint. Step outside of the local desk people and go for the henchmen. Inspectors don't play around, it's like the have an inferiority complex.

As for the write your address, I have to do that whenever I pick up a package at the counter after a delivery attemp not was left. Can't say I have ever had to do that at my doorstep.

Sucks man, sorry.
I will talk with Joe to see if we can do more now :(

Nowhere near any of this, Cody. My house number used to be 69 (like your serial number) and my street was Oliver (like the mixed up address). Just drawing a parallel, this isn't even in the same part of the country buddy.

This **** just gets weirder and weirder. Wicked said it though, if the seller sent to an address different than what was verified to the account, PayPal will take care of it for you. @Cody Oslo call PayPal!

It was addressed to Oliver Dr, not Oleander...just FYI so u don't make a trip for nothing, and get shot at the wrong address.

Hmmm that increases the drive to about an hour each way and is even more "go get yourself shot" prone...

Not in a "watchoodoin' in my ghetto" way but in a redneck "if the boobytraps don't get you I will" way...

Ya know, JS used to live in Austin before he moved to Houston; maybe it went to his old Austin address somehow?

This is not correct based on the screenshot you just sent me that included the shipping address you chose, and according to our intranet tracking it was addressed to 9909 Oliver, Austin, 78736-7759. I just sent you some pics or what was actually on file.

Looking at "Joe's" eBay account, it says stuff is shipping from Austin TX. I'd bet that's where your Romeo went. Everything points to that. It's the only explanation, if Joe now lives in Houston, why did it get addressed to Austin?

Back