• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1

timokhin

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
got them for $340 a few days ago, nice deal. meduza came for around 1,000 which is also favorable

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.42.01.png

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.42.06.png

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.42.11.png

Nice Grabs. Things seem to be either A) getting more expensive or B) really hard to shift over on this side of the Pond.
I know a member on here who has a beautiful pair of Juliets up at reasonable Money. No takers for weeks, Although our Crap Spring Weather (up to now) probably hasn't helped........

I have a pair of shelf whore Mars Leather that are the keenest priced anywhere, Yet despite my stipulations that derisory offers will be ignored, It hasn't stopped Jokers offering 50% of the Buy it now price.......

Good job I don't need the 💸 😂

Where did you pick them up from? Any tips?
it is from Russian online marketplace, but you cannot purchase anything there unless you have friends who can make payment, receive it and then forward it to you.

i have the tip nevertheless, it is known fact that Japanese prices for x-metals are sky high, but i figured out that they are such only on Ebay. when they list same items on their domestic platforms and auctions, the prices are quite normal and sometimes even better than that. as well for Japan there are few reputable buy-me-that online services. not sure i can post links here, but it is very easy to google.

it is from Russian online marketplace, but you cannot purchase anything there unless you have friends who can make payment, receive it and then forward it to you.

i have the tip nevertheless, it is known fact that Japanese prices for x-metals are sky high, but i figured out that they are such only on Ebay. when they list same items on their domestic platforms and auctions, the prices are quite normal and sometimes even better than that. as well for Japan there are few reputable buy-me-that online services. not sure i can post links here, but it is very easy to google.
Yeah I've been looking at Buyee for a while but keep getting out bid hahah.

Latest Posts

Back