• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Racing Jacket/Jawbone Clear Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
The clear vented that I have are for Water Jacket and 2nd generation Racing jacket. I believe OP is looking for late generation Racing Jacket / Jawbone frame.
Thanks for the tag though
I remember you having a pair for some jackets (not the desired ones I see) :) Thought I could help you out brother.

Some people reacted to this post.
Got some with slight scratches. $10 + whatever postage is.
IMG_4641.JPG
IMG_4642.JPG

Username Hidden said:
How deep is the scratch on the bottom picture. Looks like to be in direct sight of view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. Both lenses have scratches right in the field of view. I'd rate the lenses a maximum of 7/10.

Username Hidden said:
Yes. Both lenses have scratches right in the field of view. I'd rate the lenses a maximum of 7/10.

I might have to pass for now, but I'll let you know if I change my mind. Thanks!

Revant's crystal clears are actually pretty good and have held up well in use. (couldn't find replacement OEM clear for my Splits and I use mine as safety glasses in the lab)

Username Hidden said:
Revant's crystal clears are actually pretty good and have held up well in use. (couldn't find replacement OEM clear for my Splits and I use mine as safety glasses in the lab)

ThabksN good to know. I just checked oakleys website, they apparently have some in stock, so might just get oem if no others pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.