• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PayPal G&S MANDATORY....

What'd I miss? Inquiring minds want to know. Lol. 🤔
Older one
Newer ones

A mod could clean up the exchange consolidating all these....

How’d you enforce ‘mandatory G/S’ it’s always ultimately the buyers choice. Nothing will change on that front. Suggest or recommend at best but enforcing is beyond the remit of the forum surely.
Are you sure we couldn't send them too ............'the naughty step'....?:crazy:

No protection measure will stop a member ‘going rogue’ so that’s always a risk. People are adults so the G/S is their choice however a lot of members know / trust / have history with each other so that’s fine.
I think removing old accounts is a good idea. Or maybe a safe ‘offline area’ where is a member returns and wants to keep their history they contact an Admin to re-instate the account. Not sure that’s possible? .
The feedback system is fine, I use it. New members have to start somewhere so as it happens now they get called out quick enough if it looks dodgy. That kinda works but nothings ever perfect.
Not sure what the overall solution is.

Some watch forums or knife forums require pictures with a dated post it or something to show the picture was taken that day and by the seller. This isn't perfect, but would at least show the seller has the item...

Some watch forums or knife forums require pictures with a dated post it or something to show the picture was taken that day and by the seller. This isn't perfect, but would at least show the seller has the item...
That should be mandatory or post removed. 👍🏻
Not exactly going to put people out is it.

I'm down for adding dates to listings.
I also agree that F&F or G&S should be optional; like others said, we're all adults here and capable of accepting responsibility and/or trust with whoever we're dealing with. If it goes south, we can always publicly shame the dirtbag.

Back