• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Legit?

IMG_7413.jpeg

IMG_7412.jpeg

IMG_7411.jpeg

IMG_7414.jpeg

So, you can write in complete sentences.
You think the forum is just there to support lazy Members like you?
Try Wikimedia if you expect free help.
I would write back somehow more broadly, but I don't want to waste my time, because I would have to lower my level to yours. I waste my time on a guy who sits on some forum with graphics from 20 years ago and pins down to people who are looking for help before buying glasses

I would write back somehow more broadly, but I don't want to waste my time, because I would have to lower my level to yours. I waste my time on a guy who sits on some forum with graphics from 20 years ago and pins down to people who are looking for help before buying glasses
You are the prime example of a Member this forum doesn't need.

You are a lazy ass. Did your parents raise you to feel entitled? The @TheStig is one of our best members here you jackass!!

Last edited:
Back