• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
You are incorrect. The 2005 razor blade is not the 30th anniversary edition and was a unique sku. @GRFMotorsports corrected you a few pages ago on the same model. You need to do
You are incorrect. The 2005 razor blade is not the 30th anniversary edition and was a unique sku. @GRFMotorsports corrected you a few pages ago on the same model. You need to do your research.
Thank you for your concern, I am doing my research. That is why I emailed Oakley directly, I never saw that post regarding these fake looking Oakley y’all bought, I would love to see that original receipt from Oakley regarding those glasses.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch over someone calling your Oakley’s fake, I’m just trying to help people from getting scammed, I certainly would not pay $300 for those that don’t have any interchangeable parts as far as I can tell, like I said, maybe Oakley will clear this up for everyone.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch over someone calling your Oakley’s fake, I’m just trying to help people from getting scammed, I certainly would not pay $300 for those that don’t have any interchangeable parts as far as I can tell, like I said, maybe Oakley will clear this up for everyone.

I understand your just a troll, so don't think you've managed to "get my paties in a bunch". Your not that important.

But just for your dumb ass, here's a screenshot of the 2005 Stretchline catalog highlighting this model, and a copy of the entire thing, which took about 2 minutes to find online.

Screenshot_20240427_091608_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20240427_091509_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Ignorance is not knowing. Stupidity is having the facts in front of you and ignoring them. The first is forgivable, the second is just.... well.... stupid.

Back