• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I think I might have been struck with some fake A Wires Thick Brush. A few details don't add up like the inner sides of the arms having no inscriptions at all or the icons having some slight shadowing but then the nosebridge logo seems very much like other 100% no doubt OG wires I have and funny enough the lenses have some slight delam just like Oakley's so I'm not sure about these.

17135317303508802990228949698496.jpg

17135318018626149439282487182060.jpg

Those are legit gray Unknowns, pretty similar to the ones I got last week. You can find that model/colorway in O-Review.
Oh yeah, looking back at the other ad for those Unknowns they look identical in color LOL. Glad we both eventually got our pair of Unknowns man. :) I will post pics when I get them

I think I might have been struck with some fake A Wires Thick Brush. A few details don't add up like the inner sides of the arms having no inscriptions at all or the icons having some slight shadowing but then the nosebridge logo seems very much like other 100% no doubt OG wires I have and funny enough the lenses have some slight delam just like Oakley's so I'm not sure about these.

View attachment 1133640

View attachment 1133641
Look ok other than not the brushed finish.

Of course since it is just printed on not inscribed.
Okay I meant printed, yes, just the actual model being written in it, that's what's missing and doesn't seem like it just wore off overtime. Another detail I forgot to mention is that the "CE" is engraved in the actual arm.

Last edited:
They
Hey guys

Just bought a pair of Monster Dogs off of ebay, but I have a feeling that they may be fake. Could you guys help me out? there is no 'Monster Dog' engraving on the left stem of the frame, the logo on the side are two different colours (although im aware that they can be custom done as different colours), the logo in the middle looks a bit off, and overall the glasses do feel a bit light (im not sure what an authentic pair of Monster Dogs feel like). I spent quite a bit on this on Ebay so I would happily return these if these are not real.

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

View attachment 1133633

View attachment 1133634

View attachment 1133635

View attachment 1133636

View attachment 1133637
look Genuine: you can tell by what's left of the nose bridge Icon Text. It's too accurate for a fake pair.

Back