• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
What happened to the beautiful Mframe, lenses & case?
Sorry, I found the case on O-Review after my post on here so I deleted it. Happy to procede with purchase...
1e5ba304c6287844f513e91eb14d62a3.jpg
93fbbe3dc3bcd25d66c10a0dfc104450.jpg

What's even worse (about the fakes) is that eBay is not removing auctions with clearly counterfeit Oakleys. In the last week I've sent 3 reports clearly explain why each pair is fake, and eBay came back each time saying "this listing does not violate our policies"... sheesh?!

Legit check on these minutes please. I can't find them in O review for black and ruby/red iridium lense. They seem to be in too good condition to have the Oakley rubbed off the bridge too which makes me skeptical

1712842288 (1).jpeg
1712842288 (2).jpeg
1712842288.jpeg

Legit check on these minutes please. I can't find them in O review for black and ruby/red iridium lense. They seem to be in too good condition to have the Oakley rubbed off the bridge too which makes me skeptical
I'm not saying they are definitely real... but I just purchased a Gen 2 Minute from @Fernando, Pearl with Black Iridium that never had the OAKLEY logo on the nose bridge, and we believe them to be authentic. So I don't know that every Minute came with the OAKLEY logo on the nose bridge. My other two Gen 2 Minutes (Electric Blue and FMJ Platinum) have the logo.

Back