• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hello, I posted over at the price thread as well I hope that's ok, I'm a new member and my friend just jumped the gun and bought a pair of Oakley Carbon Shifts. I kind of can't believe the price and I think it's just too good to be true. The seller said that it's brand new but selling it for about 57% less than the price listed on Oakley's website. Plenty of pictures are provided including the serial number on the picture and the seller has plenty of positive reviews. I am suspicious by nature. I was hoping some of the experts here could help put me at ease? I think I put a little damper on my friend's excitement and I wanted to reassure him.

NEW Oakley Carbon Shift Sunglasses Matte Black Jade Iridium OO9302-07 Sunglasses 888392217592 | eBay

I appreciate any and all help!! Thank you!

Info from the ebay page:
Item specifics
Condition:
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
Brand:
Oakley
Protection: 100% UVA & UVB MPN:
OO9302-02
Frame Colour: Matte Black Lens Colour: Jade Iridium
Frame Material: O Matter, Carbon Fiber, Aluminum
EAN: 888392217592

s-l500 (1).jpg

s-l500 (2).jpg

s-l500 (3).jpg

s-l500 (4).jpg

s-l500 (5).jpg

s-l500 (6).jpg

s-l500 (7).jpg

s-l500 (8).jpg

s-l500 (9).jpg

Hello, I posted over at the price thread as well I hope that's ok, I'm a new member and my friend just jumped the gun and bought a pair of Oakley Carbon Shifts. I kind of can't believe the price and I think it's just too good to be true. The seller said that it's brand new but selling it for about 57% less than the price listed on Oakley's website. Plenty of pictures are provided including the serial number on the picture and the seller has plenty of positive reviews. I am suspicious by nature. I was hoping some of the experts here could help put me at ease? I think I put a little damper on my friend's excitement and I wanted to reassure him.

NEW Oakley Carbon Shift Sunglasses Matte Black Jade Iridium OO9302-07 Sunglasses 888392217592 | eBay

Info from the ebay page:
Item specifics
Condition:
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
Brand:
Oakley
OO9302-02

View attachment 462382

View attachment 462383

View attachment 462384

View attachment 462385

View attachment 462386

View attachment 462387

View attachment 462388

View attachment 462389

View attachment 462390
SKU matches and seller has pretty good feedback. Is there something besides the price that is questionable? To be honest, these are selling a lot less than MSRP nowadays, so I don't think these are fake...but I don't own a pair to do any direct comparisons.

SKU matches and seller has pretty good feedback. Is there something besides the price that is questionable? To be honest, these are selling a lot less than MSRP nowadays, so I don't think these are fake...but I don't own a pair to do any direct comparisons.

Thanks for your response! Yes, it is mainly the price that is throwing me off. I just don't really understand how this guy is making a profit on brand new sunglasses. Where is he getting them from? And then the serial number he wrote in description (ends in 02) doesn't match the one in the picture and title (ends in 07) which is an easy mistake to make I guess. It says 11 have been sold previously. But again, I just don't understand how he has so many? Maybe that's kind of a silly reason to be uncertain.

Info from the ebay page:
Item specifics
Condition:
Brand:
Oakley
OO9302-02

View attachment 462382

View attachment 462383

View attachment 462384

View attachment 462385

View attachment 462386

View attachment 462387

View attachment 462388

View attachment 462389

View attachment 462390
You are good to go with these. The Carbon Shift is not a pair I have seen copied but I have seen many great deals for them on eBay. Have a look at item number 273154415446 if you want a pair at an even better price.....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello, wondering if these are fake. My mom purchased them for herself from an independent eyeglass store. She doesnt have the box anymore, so while googling I found this forum. The main reason I'm unsure if these are real or not is because the model number is printed off center.

Thanks!

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

Back