• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I want to buy xsquared 24k anyone knows if is original or counterfit thank you

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi All,

New here, was curious if anyone has a real pic of the inside arms of an Oakley Plate. I have a pair that I believe is fake bc it does not have any serial numbers or any other markings other than the word Plate thats part of the arm. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for your help Moto! I swore it was fake bc the color started fading on the arms after some use. Is it common for this model to not have any style number/code on the arms at all? Thats also another reason why I thought it was fake. Nonetheless Thank you and everyone for your help on this.

Thanks Moto! I was sure I had a fake when I realized there were no style numbers/codes on the arms and also the paint started to fade after some use on the arms as well. Is it normal for this style to not have model numbers/codes on the arms? Nonetheless thanks for your help and expertise on this. I contemplated on sending these to Oakley to get them verified but didnt want to go through all that mailing back and forth. Thanks again!

Back