• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Madman , can someone fill me in on what the Hype is?

Yeah, I doubt many here will claim these as true x-metals. Those madman’s with the clear nose bridge were pretty cool though!
I’ll do it. I claim them as X-metals

IMG_1704.gif

Just came across some Oakleys I was given with some golf merch a while back, Checked online having a laugh, no longer laughing .. 😳 so now my question is, would anyone know how much they are worth without original box? Is it worth trying to get them authenticated? Or should I just hang onto them? You can Guarantee, I sure as hell won’t be wearing them 😅
Madman 006019-07 X Metal plasma fire iridium

View attachment 1131441

View attachment 1131442

View attachment 1131443
I agree though. Wear them, enjoy them, have fun showing them off.

Yeah, I doubt many here will claim these as true x-metals. Those madman’s with the clear nose bridge were pretty cool though!
Haha Yer I’ve din r
Fake X-metal. I'm laughing along side of you Bro. :D🤙

Me today.

View attachment 1132284
Dude … HAHA are you Hatin cause Pretty Sure OAKLEY Says they are real ..: & if Oakley includes the Madman and Badman in the X-Metal family... Who are We ( YOU) To Argue… they're X-Metals.

Haha Yer I’ve din r

Me today.

View attachment 1132284

Me today.

View attachment 1132284
lol, why does this Out All the Triggered peeps 🤣 If Oakley includes the Madman and Badman in the X-Metal family... they're X-Metals. Who are We ( YOU) to argue .. Especially not when wearing those things, ain’t no one take you seriously 🤣

Haha Yer I’ve din r

lol, why does this Out All the Triggered peeps 🤣 If Oakley includes the Madman and Badman in the X-Metal family... they're X-Metals. Who are We ( YOU) to argue .. Especially not when wearing those things, ain’t no one take you seriously 🤣
“Ain’t no one take you seriously?” Okay.

Haha Yer I’ve din r

"Especially not when wearing those things, ain’t no one take you seriously 🤣"

Say that to Dullisc's face... ;) :cool: kidding aside, I like the Madman, it's definitely cooler than the Badman and is a radical design. I regret trading my one pair years ago.

Latest Posts

Back